Thursday, May 14, 2009

It is almost here!!!

Well, the wedding is almost here. Just brought the Marriage license app down to the town hall... Hopefully we remember to pick it up next week. Still lots of wonderful things to take care of before the wedding. Looking forward to all of the last minute plans and changes.

Anyway, the table seems to be coming out well. It is drying from a coat of polyurethane, and will need another or two before I am done. It is looking good!!!

I guess I will have to post some photos as I finish the darn thing. And soon, there will be wedding photos to post. Well, just trying to keep on top of things...

On another note, last week I ordered one of those "el cheapo" ebay radio triggers for my flash and it still has yet to arrive. I am starting to wonder if I will ever receive the damn thing. I was hoping that I would get it and be able to modify it to play with before and after the wedding, but at this rate, it will be here next may...

Anyway, this is the model I hope to play with. I have found a few sites that give instructions on how to make it more reliable. We will see how they turn out. I would like to have something that I could throw behind a wall and have it fill from the side. Not to mention something that can effectively work in daylight.

No comments:

Post a Comment