Thursday, April 9, 2009

Possible New Logo AND More...

Ok, So first and foremost. I have received the first draft for my new logo. It looks good, but none of the 4 are completely done for me. I don't care for versions 1 and 3, but I like parts of 2 and 4, but I just don't like either of them completely. So, where to go from here. Maybe some color changes on 2 or maybe a change for the "lens" of 2... How about a different camera for #4 or a different font. Not sure just yet.

I was also thinking about a square shape rather than a round one. Maybe the camera should look more "L" shaped... Hmmm... well, what do you think?


Meanwhile, I have been working on building a few tables in the basement. While I have been working, I have set up my camera and have tried out my timed interval setting. This is ratehr fun, and I will certainly try it out another time. It is very cool to flip through. I highly encourage you all to try to speed the slideshow up and watch it like a movie...

It is an interesting concept, maybe an overflowing waterfall... maybe birds at a bird feeder, who knows. Birds are certainly a fun subject. I plan on working with them more regularly.

Yesterday I stopped down at Macrae's in Colchester, and watched some snow geese, and took a few photos of a Robin. The robin took a lot of patience and I plan on pursuing more. I want to take my waders out with me next time. I want to be able to meander wherever I want, without the restrictions of the damn puddles limiting me to the"dry" land.

A cool place to check out. I recommend anyone out to view a few birds, deer or any other wildlife to go check it out.

Have fun and Take a Lot of photos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment