Monday, April 6, 2009

Not so do it myself anymore...

Ok, so I have been the king of do it myself, but I have way too many things to focus on now. How do I keep up with it all??? So, I am in an attempt to re-brand myself. I would like to think of it as giving my business a well needed facelift. So, what does this mean? This means that I will be spending money to have someone design my look so that it spells DAN LOVELL...

Yeah, say it if you are thinking it too... Why would I go and spend money somewhere I don't need it. Well, I need to turn my 1% success rate of visitors to my website into something more economical to my wallet, and maybe jump to a 2% return, or even a 3% return. Would I be dreaming if I were to assume I might be able to get a 10% rate of new clients out of my monthly visitors?

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to have 20 people per month book me for their photography needs? I would certainly like it. That is what 10% would be from my current standing. Go figure. Wouldn't it be nice to increase my visibility in the process, to say we could get 500 visitor per month at a 10% rate of growth. Well, there is soon the possibility. So any of you that enjoy my wonderful rantings, follow along with me as I shoot for the stars. Let's become successfull together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment