Friday, June 12, 2009

Just a few thoughts.

So, business seems to roll in surges, and currently I am on a lull. I am at the point of seeking ways to add business, and would like to find anything reasonable. So, tomorrow I will try my hand at photographing then printing on location. A good friend of mine is going for this trial run with me, so we will use his booth location on Church St. in downtown Burlington.

Tomorrow was supposed to be a day of Corvettes in Stowe, but somehow it got canceled, and now I have a day to fill and hopefully earn something. We have thought up a few possibilities for making this work, and we now have a location and electricity. It is intriguing to see if this will work, or for that matter, if it is even worth my while.

For the future, I am planning to make a setup for inside my car to print and display images, and be able to setup at a popular location for tourists to offer professional portraits and landscapes of them while in VT. It is interesting, and seems that it could be rather lucrative. So, lets all cross our fingers and hoe that it does well tomorrow.

See you on Church Street!

No comments:

Post a Comment