Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lot's of snow and finally a few more bites...


Ok, so I might be crazy to do so, but the fishing was better yesterday in 20 minutes time, than it has been in the previous 10 times I had been out. We had quite a few good hits, even more small bites, and we actually hooked two tiny perch. The weather was a beautiful heavy snow, making the driving on the ice difficult, as some of the snow drifts became deep enough to lift a truck off the ice... This view of the Shanty, usually yields a nice view of Mt. Mansfieldm but yesterday it was just plain dank whiteness...

Tomorrow looks like it might be a decent attempt in the morning. "Warm" weather, no snow, maybe I can catch myself a salmon. Who knows. Anyway, wish me luck, and hopefully soon, I will add an entry that isn't about icefishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment