Sunday, March 8, 2009

A summary of my week

This has been a great week for photography! I have seen some great light, and this morning is just incredible, but I slept in. So, I figured I would add what I have done this week, before I forget I had it. Anyway,Last sunday, I saw some beautiful shadows in the back yard. It was wonderful.

From shadows on snow to shadows on my work bench, I have seen some great lighting this week. I have been working in the basement a lot. I have been building furniture and other articles for sale and gift. While in the basement, I get the wood stove going and watch the smoke that seeps out of the stove when I stoke it. The smoke creates it's own forms and bodies.

I have also started working as a Math Teacher on Wednesday and will continue until March 23rd. I have to say, Trig is not as nice as I remember it, or maybe I don't remember it... I have the kids helping me understand, then when I do understand, I have to explain to them how to do it. So maybe I do remember after a little refresher. After coming home from school, I have been compelled to create at least one composition. They are getting more interesting, and I will post more as they turn out.
The sunflowers are all from this After school composition time. Take a peek at all of these, and stay tuned for more. I will most certainly have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment