Thursday, March 26, 2009

From Ringlight to Woodworking and more...


Well, I have gotten off task, and have not managed to add any of my thoughts here in a a while. So, I have a lot to catch you all up on. Well, the first here is the fact that I have been building furniture in the basement. My shanty was blown over... and I finally managed to catch a few fish icefishing...

Well, I have been very busy lately, trying to get things done for the wedding and everything else. So I haven't really had much time for my journal. Anyway, I have built a table, a lamp, a ring light attachment for my flash, and started on a table for our wedding.

I have been out photographing many found subjects from landscape to people, and have enjoyed every moment.

I have even been photographing myself while I am unaware of it using a timed interval setting on my D300... Well, enjoy my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment