Saturday, July 11, 2009

FROM THE NEW WORLD

So it has been a long week here in the Burlington Area. I have been a teaching assistant for Burlington Glass Studio and I have been documenting the rehearsals of the dancers for the "From the New World" which premiered last night. This was an absolutely stunning performance by a great group of people. They were a lot of fun to work with, and provided me with ample opportunity to photograph them in some very beautiful compositions. You can see all the photos, most of them unedited, at dglphoto.smugmug.com. Here are a few of my favorites from the week.

My absolute favorite image is of the lone dancer against the blue image in the background. To me, this image is very stunning, and dramatic. It is very beautiful. The rest of the images are favorites, for exposure and an all around great image.

Ok, The fireworks show last weekend was also entertaining. I had played with my camera and tripod, and was very excited to see a few of my fireworks shots. Makes you think of that famous song... the one that goes something like, " Oh say can you see..."



Let's hear what you all think about these images. Please leave me a comment on them, and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment