Friday, February 6, 2009

Window Light

Photo.net's current weekly project is window light. I don't think I will submit anything, but saw some nice light this morning coming in the windows in the basement. I found that it was very beautiful, so I grabbed my camera and hit it hard. It was a wonderful way to wake up in the morning. I played with it a bit, grabbed the tripod and a reflector and added to the photos a bit.


I then used a few of the images to create some digital negatives, and brought them along with me to the firehouse darkroom today. They printed well. I tried a few variations of digital negatives, and found a few results worthy of trying again. Certainly, the negatives produced images that were more than worth the effort... I hope this doesn't mean the end of film for me now. Hmmm...





Well, I hope you all enjoy the photos.



Let's see if you can tell which image is digital and which was scanned from a silver gelatin print.



Right or Left

No comments:

Post a Comment