Monday, February 2, 2009

Over the Weekend

Ok, so this weekend was nothing spectacular. Cabin fever was at an all time high, causing Lucy and I to head south earlier than expected. The tension of the house was just too great. Anyway, we enjoyed our leisure drive, we even drove out to Kingsland Bay with the thoughts of skiing or walking out, however, upon arrival, we decided it would be nicer to just continue our drive.

After playing a little Mario Kart, we began to discuss our wedding plans. It now looks like we are going to be planning a Jack and Jill party for April 18th or 25th. So if you would like to stop in for a party, stay tuned.

As for Sunday, we went for a 3 hour ski in the Green Mountain National Forest. Fun, I even took a few photos. Skiing is one of those things that you never know what you will be running into, so I was sure to bring my camera bag along, but nothing of not showed face. Better luck next time I guess. Anyway, no fishing this weekend, so maybe this week. Who knows.

I have begun my reading of Dan Burkholder's Making Digital Negatives for Contact Printing. I am interested to see if this will yield a decent set of results for adding to my collection of tools. I will soon be posting results as I begin to experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment